First is dressing up as Princess and hanging out at home with each other. I think Emma looks more like an aerobics instructor than a princess but she loves to dress up and play with Greta
This was a picture I took right before church it is really hard to get a good picture of both these girls.
These next two pictures are from a day at Thanksgiving point, Tina's mom Beverly took us all there and we had SO much fun, these three needed to take a nap on the way Home. Thanks Bev for the wonderful Day
Hopefully they don't get behind bars when they are older.
Emma and Spencer are playing soccer together, so the babies get to hang out together. Aren't they cutest cousins you have ever seen. I love that Greta has her hand on Morgans leg so cute
This was from thanksgiving point they had free pony rides, Emma loved it
We have been doing a lot of swimming which turns into wonderful tan lines for Emma she was so excited to have them and made me take a picture of them
I love this picture! Emma wanted to have this play salon chair, but I told her she had to save her money and buy it her self (cause it was $20 and it's not christmas) so she saved all her change that Grandma Pam gives her and she ended up with $22, so after paying her tithing we went to walmart and she bought her chair she was so excited and has been having such a fun time playing with it, now she is saving her money for a doll that goes with it.
Greta is now 6 months old, it went by so fast. She is so much fun. She very flexable
And this is one of my favorite pictures of her, My dad order three onsies of the San Fransico Giants baseball team (his favorite) So I wanted to take a picture of Greta in one of them to send to my dad and she smiled at just the right moment, She is such a happy baby. We love both our girls so much. I am so glad that I finally get to be with them Everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment