Thursday, June 30, 2011

No more 9-5

Today was officially my last day as a working mom, I'm so excited to be able to stay home now (more on that later). But I just wanted to let everyone at RMTS know how much I appreciate them. I have worked there for 12 years, they have been such a big part of my life for so long. Not everyone that I have worked with was there on my last day, but the ones that were I was able to get some pictures. Thank you everyone at RMTS for being such a wonderful part of my life.

This is Me and Rick Me and Karen


Me and Brandy
















Nikki











Ric










And Carlie.


Thanks again everyone.





There Have been other exciting things that have happened but I will tell you all about it later.













6 comments:

Wendy said...

Congratulations! I remember the days when I would go to the West Valley Golds and see you. Good times! Have a great time at home with your little girlies!

Janelle said...

Yippee! We are so excited that you are a stay at home Mom now! I hope you are ready to play because we can't wait to see you and do mom stuff with you all the time! Congratulations!

Zacherson Family said...

How rude, rubbing it in to those of us who have to continue the "9-5". Carlie loved her picture!!!!!

Proctor's said...

wow! that's an adjustment! but what an awesome one to experience! Good luck!

Davenport Family said...

I bet after a few weeks of being home you will wish you were back at work:) But really, you will love it and the kids will love having you home. Congrats!!!

Carole said...

Best place to be! Enjoy! i am so happy for you, for your children, and for your husband. You have chosen the better part after working so hard for it.