Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Greta Marie Knowles

Greta has joined our family, She was born on Feb. 23 at 6:42 am, she weighed 5lbs 13 oz and is 18 1/2 inches. We all love her so much and we're happy she is finally here.




This was the first time Emma got to hold her.

Just a few minutes old, Aren't those lips so cute

Happy baby under the warming lights


Big Sister.



This is right before her first bath.






6 comments:

Carole said...

I love her! Thank you so much!

Janelle said...

She is so cute and soooooooo little! I love the picture of Emma holding her. She looks so proud! Congratulations! Afton can't wait to play with her new friend!

Becky Knowles said...

Love her! Boston is IN love with her. I can't believe how tiny she is. I need to come hold her some more before she gets much bigger. AND, I'm so glad she came in February...March is getting too full. :) Congratulations. We love her!

Nicole said...

Oh! She is beautiful, Michelle!! Congratulations!!

Kendra said...

Thanks..Im just a lucky Auntie!
Becky you said a mouth full..MARCH is full

pammy said...

Wow! I had NO IDEA!!! What a beautiful little family! Congrats to you michelle!!! You will have to bring her in since you are no longer working!!!!