Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Where does the time go?

Well the last few months have gone by fast for our family, but we have been up to a lot, here are a lot of pictures, hopefully you can get through them all. I think I am updated for now.Enjoy.(the piture go from the most recent).

Emma was Snow White for halloween, she was so excited to have her hair curly.



I love this picture, it is a little bit fuzzy, but she looks so Cute





Picking and Carving/painting pumpkins


















Picking flowers in the front yard, riding bikes and flying paper airplanes with daddy.

Don't you love her long flowing hair.




We went to the Hill Air Force Museum , Emma was a little bit hessitant to sit in the piolet chair.
This must have been an intense movie about planes






(these pictures are out of order, but you'll get the idea) Grandmama moved to Idaho this summer, before we drove her there we watched fireworks for the 24th of july, went and saw the Copper mine, went to a bee's game, then drove to Idaho while we were there we played some ultimate frisbee and hanging out. Ever wonder what emmanuel would look like with long black hair?, Now you don't have to wonder anymore.














Relaxing at the park, Swinging with grandma, swimming at grandma and papa's, and the occasional nap in time out.



We are expecting our 2nd girl on March 4, 2011, We are very excited. Emma already loves "being" a BIG sister, she gives my belly hugs and tells her sister that she loves her (we'll see how long that last when she is actually here).






























3 comments:

Megan said...

Whaaaaaaat?!? Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Nicole said...

Emma is a beautiful Snow White. Her hair is perfect for it. So cute! Her long hear IS gorgeous. Looks like a lot of fun the last few months!

Congratulations on being pregnant! So excited for you! I love how you just threw that in at the end. :)

Kendra said...

Thanks so much for sharing. My work computer had blocked the "blogs" and computer at home is dead....I took a chance and got to see my family. Thanks guys. Love you