These first three pictures are mostly for my family, but I am sure you will all get a great laugh out of the story...So when I was 15 my family decided to take a weekend trip to St.George to visit some friends, so we borrowed my grandpa's motor home and headed down, things were going great until we got to Holden, UT, which is in the middle of no where(as you can tell from the pictures) anyway the motor home broke down right at exit 174, this being the time in life when cell phones were not really heard of, so after calling my grandpa and waiting and waiting and waiting for him to come and get us and the motor home, we had to drive back to salt lake and pick up our minivan and leave the next day, I think it was the longest day of my life, but we did make it a great adventure. We even made up a song about Holden, UT. It is definitely one of my favorite memories with my family. Love you guys!
This was the first time Emmanuel had been to In-N-Out burger, I think he really enjoyed it, they now have 2 in the salt lake valley, so we wont have to take special trips to St. George just to go there.
Emma, loves making this face for every picture latley, I think her face is cute no matter what she is doing, I just think it is funny that she has just started doing it.
This is my favorite temple, I have never been inside, but I love the outside it is so pretty up against the red rock of southern utah, I would have loved to get married here but Heavenly Father had a different plan for me and Emmanuel. We had such a great time at the visitor center and walking around the temple grounds.


The first night we were there Janelle and Dean went to dinner for the work convention Dean had, so we got to spen most of the night with Davis, we went to cafe rio for dinner and then went swimming in the hotel pool, after we came and gave the kiddos a bath then let them play till Janelle and Dean got back. These two always have so much fun together, we love having Davis as a friend

Janelle's big brother Travis came up from Las Vegas to watch Janelle run and spend time with his sister and brother Preston, He has 5 kids and two of them are twins, and are a year older than Emma, there names are Ajay and Aden, Emma loved playing with them, but mostly hung around Ajay, they were so cute to watch.
The first night we were there Janelle and Dean went to dinner for the work convention Dean had, so we got to spen most of the night with Davis, we went to cafe rio for dinner and then went swimming in the hotel pool, after we came and gave the kiddos a bath then let them play till Janelle and Dean got back. These two always have so much fun together, we love having Davis as a friend
Janelle's big brother Travis came up from Las Vegas to watch Janelle run and spend time with his sister and brother Preston, He has 5 kids and two of them are twins, and are a year older than Emma, there names are Ajay and Aden, Emma loved playing with them, but mostly hung around Ajay, they were so cute to watch.
4 comments:
I love your pic with Emmanuel Shella. So funny. I see where Emma gets her talent at making faces. Looks like a great trip. Holden looks like my kind of place. I'll have to look it up. Love ya sweetie.
Thank you so much for coming with us! You guys are so much fun! We definitely need to take more trips together!
Emmanuel is funny with that hat and making faces. You are right, Emma is cute not matter how she poses for the camera. That temple is beautiful!
Hey Michelle! It is good to finally have your blog!! Looks like you are doing lots of fun things. Thanks for saying hi. I'm glad to be back in touch!
Post a Comment