Sunday, January 17, 2010

SLEDDING

On Jan 2nd we went to hunter park with our friends. It was so much fun, thanks for the fun day everyone.
The kids just hanging out. They are so strong!

This is Emma after RIDING up the hill, It must take alot of work riding in a sled up a hill


Emma and Kesia ready to go.



Daddy and emma, she has so much fun being out side wether it is the winter or summer.





7 comments:

Becky Knowles said...

I love the big picture on the header of your blog. It looks like you guys had a fun holiday. Emma is getting so big and she looks so stinkin' happy!

Janelle said...

We love playing with the Knowles family!!! It was fun sledding with you guys too!!! I loved watching the kids get so excited to go down the icy hill!!!

Carole said...

What a happy girl! I know how Emma feels about enjoying the great outdoors. I spent little time indoors when I was young, regardless of the season. Fun!

Kendra said...

That looks like fun! I wish for snow just to make a snowball, much less to go sledding. I miss those days being young with the snow in Maine

pammy said...

Looks fun! What a cutie Emma is! She is growing up! Come drop by work sometime!! Miss you!

Andrea said...

Michelle,
It's Andrea Bugger Jeppesen. Cute blog!!! Cute Emma! Email me: andreajeppesen@gmail.com

Andrea said...

Michelle,
It's Andrea Bugger Jeppesen. Cute blog!!! Cute Emma! Email me: andreajeppesen@gmail.com