Monday, April 13, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA

Sorry this post is so late since her birthday was like 3 weeks ago. Emma's birthday was so much fun, thanks everyone who came and made it so special.
Emma was so patient while waiting to have cake and ice cream.
She did such a good job blowing out the candle
"Cheese"
Opening presents


Emma relaxing before the party
The Princess Castle Cake. Thank you Carlie for letting me borrow this cake kit, it was so much fun making it for Emma. I think it turned out pretty good. except for the purplish gray frosting I thought I added enough food coloring to have purple frosting but by the time I had finished frosting it, it was starting to look a little gray, but it still tasted good

3 comments:

Carole said...

Looks like such a fun party. What a beautiful little girl! And the cake looks perfect. They did not have a way of making stone purple back in castle-building days, so it's just right.

pammy said...

2 years already?!? Michelle, she is such a doll!!! Looks like a fun day! Bring her over to visit us sometime at work!

Kendra said...

Michelle that cake is beautiful! You are a talented Mom