Emma came to me the other day and said " Mommy look, I a big girl" and if anyone knows me, you know that I do not like when people where socks with sandals, but she was so proud of her self I couldn't help but take a picture of it.

Emma got a play table and chairs for her birthday and we couldn't fit the box in the recycle bin until this week, so Boston and Emma thought it would be fun to play in it. They were so cute playing with each other.


Emma and Boston "playing" the Wii with Sam and Emmanuel.

Cute picture of Emma and Daddy

Aunt Stephanie playing with Emma at my mom and dad's house



Emma loves her daddy
2 comments:
Funny how things we can't stand become sweet when the people we adore do them. Emma can make anything look good, even socks with sandals.
How fun to see the cousins together!
Seeing my neice and nephew play in the box is cute! Thanks for the smile on my face at the end of my workday
Post a Comment