Two weeks before halloween my family went and picked pumpkins, This was the first year that we actually went to a pumpkin patch and I think it was alot cheaper and alot funner than just going to the grocery store.

Emmanuel and Darren did a great job picking perfect pumpkins to carve

Taylor's was a little heavy, good thing her mom was there to help

Emma's was just the right size for her.

Cute kids after picking their pumpkins
4 comments:
We haven't ever been to a pumpkin patch either!!! It looks like a lot of fun!!! Your pictures are adorable!!! Fall is such a fun time of year!!!
Looks like so much fun!
I'm jealous you went to the pumpkin patch. We will have to do that one of these years. It definitely looks more fun than buying a pumpkin at the grocery store!
Awe, Emma looks like she was struggling a bit! Cute, I remember going to the pumpkin patch with my little people, who are not little anymore-they grow up too fast
Post a Comment