Sunday, February 22, 2009
On Valentines day Me and Emmanuel went and got pedicures together, so my mom and dad said they would watch Emma while we went. Well about 5 min. after we left Emma got her baby and laid down and fell asleep by the couch, she must have been pretty tired after all the fun Valentine activities that morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is so cute! I need a girl! It's nice to get away and have some time to yourselves! Looks like you guys are doing great!
Kerianda
She is sooooo darling! I love seeing all your cute pictures! I can't believe your hubby went with you and got a pedi! Mine would NEVER do that!!!
She is so sweet. Amazing hair. Pics of the pedicures? Yeah, that's pretty amazing of Emmanuel to go with you to do that. What a guy!
Post a Comment